Quest of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest of Legends

Quest of Legends game discussion and faq.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bug Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
esperanto

Bug Report Empty
PostSubject: Bug Report   Bug Report I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:13 am

Please post all your bugs here - we plan to update QoL over the coming weeks and your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Jmb301530

Bug Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Report   Bug Report I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:50 am

OK here's a list of bugs I've found so far.

1. Your character won't die from the traps that appear when you just "search" a room. (The trap cards). You will be able to continue to fight and all even at -100+ HP, until you take 1 hit.

2. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but your characters never start at max HP/MP, and it seems that the spells and potions cannot bring them up to maximum HP/MP.

3. Some of the item descriptions are misleading and/or wrong:

-Exorcist Sword: Says that it allows you to roll 2 extra dice vs undead. However it does NOT tell you that it will reduce your attack dice to 2 in any other circumstance.

-Dagger: Says that it will add 1 extra attack dice. However, if you dual wield them, it still only adds 1 extra attack dice.

-Leather Armor: Says it allows you to roll 6 dice in defense, however it will limit your movement to 1 dice. This is not correct. It only seems to add 1 defense. I believe that someone copied the text of the King's Armor by accident.

Have not yet tested all the spells/buffs or potions, so I cannot absolutely say if all of those are working properly or not.

I will post more bugs as/if I find them.

Edit: Forgot to post that when trying to create a public game, it doesn't seem to want to make the game.

Also, I'd suggest posting this game onto Kongregate as well.

Edit: OK these next one's aren't exactly bugs, but they do hinder gameplay.

1. Please explain in the game that people have to hit the button that says Ready and have it displaying "Replace" in order to have confirmed a character. Or maybe change it so that there is a button below each character saying Ready or Cancel.

2. Make a way to leave the game lobby (aka when someone has joined your public game) without having to refresh the page.

3. Some sort of chat system would be nice, so we could actually discuss tatics, or tell them to hit the Ready button.
Back to top Go down

Bug Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest of Legends :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: